Saturday, March 6, 2010

Paskalis residence living spaces


This client was looking for a more "finished" look for her already lovely home. I styled her existing belongings along with purchases I advised her to select. I grouped them by theme to tell a sort of story that she can enjoy as she walks by and also more closely, as she teaches the family history with her grandchildren. I selected a warm red for her fireplace, which previously was white, to create a focal point. Then we rearranged her floorplan and brought in a new round rug to buffer the living room from the entry.













1 comment:

  1. Hi Patti!

    Thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot to me.:) I checked out the paris breakfast blog as you suggested. Yum, I want an eclair right now! I'm going to Paris with my best friend too! I hope this trip will be the first of many. I'm glad to be flying with you!
    ♥Jenny

    ReplyDelete